Khloe Kardashian fears she may never have children


Khloe Kardashian is “freaking out” because she is still not expecting a baby.
The 26-year-old star who is married to basketball star Lamar Odom has been trying to conceive since soon after they tied the knot in September 2009 and is now worried she has fertility problems that are preventing her from getting pregnant naturally.
In scenes from her reality show Khloe and Lamar, she told her spouse, “I’m sorry for snapping at you and being on edge lately but I’ve been holding a lot of stuff in and trying not to bother you, but I’ve been freaking out about why I’m not pregnant.
“It’s scary [thinking], ‘Oh God, what if I physically can’t have kids.’ ”
The brunette beauty expressed her concerns after her latest a round of fertility tests, but 31-year-old Lamar who has kids Destiny, 12, and eight-year-old son Lamar Jr. from a previous relationship was a lot calmer about the situation.
“It’ll work out,” he said. “If something is wrong, that doesn’t affect anything [we're] going to do [as a couple].”
Despite her comments, Khloe recently insisted she wasn’t worried about not being pregnant yet as she is content to leave her life to fate.
“I’m not desperate to have a baby. Do I want children? Yes. But I’m very happy being just Lamar and I,” she said.
“I think a baby would add so much to us, but right now, I’m so content and so happy with the way things are. People think I would sell my hair to have a child.”