Jared Leto bored with women


Jared Leto is giving up on women for the time being.
The 30 Seconds to Mars heartthrob has dated the likes of Cameron Diaz,Scarlett Johansson and Paris Hilton in recent years but says at 39 he’s worn out from fun with females.
“I am 100 per cent single right now,” says Jared, 39.
“Sometimes you have to give yourself a rest. When you tour as much as we do, you can’t tear it up too much and f*** all the time. You have to look after yourself otherwise you lose your mind.”
Leto recently insisted he isn’t a role model to his fans and doesn’t want to be.
“I can do whatever the f**k I want,” he said. “I have no responsibility to uphold an image. I don’t subscribe to the notion the artist is a role model by default.
“Look to the idea that you could be a poor white-trash kid and along with your brother put one foot in front of the other and make your dream come true. That’s the lesson. It’s not if I failed here and there with my life, or made mistakes. To have to keep secrets would be pointless.”